Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Practicin'.

Today is October 21st, 2009. I think its strange that it'll never be October 21st, 2009 again, except for today. I'm making the most out of this once-in-a-lifetime kind of day. First of all, Andre got a bath today, which he needed very badly. If there's one thing Andre doesn't enjoy, its getting a bath. Giving Andre a bath is bascially like water-wrestling with Andre for 15 minutes. Once its all said and done, he definitely smells way better.

Today is practice day. We only have a few more practices left before we head out for our November tour. Playing with Paul again has been very nice. He is a very talented dude and it feels good to rock together again. We have a lot of songs to choose from when deciding what to play on tour. The decision of what songs we'll play each night will be very difficult. I wish we could play 15 songs per night. How about everyone buy 10 copies of our CD and give them out to all of your friends so that our shows get 10 times bigger and we can play 15 songs per show? Yeah, that's a perfect idea.

I saw a great cartoon today called Adventure Time. It inspires me to want to make cartoons with my good buds Tony and Justin. In a perfect world, I would live in a big mansion due to my bass playing and cartooning. Once I conquered both the bass playing and cartooning world, I'd like to try my hand at game show hosting. I'm going to create my own game show.



Here are a list of things I want to accomplish in the next 6 months:

Release a Punchline B-sides album
Release a Punchline 7 inch limited edition record
Make sure that everyone hears the new Justin Oliver album
Film a pilot for a kids show
Complete a very introspective and all-encompassing Punchline DVD
Record a new Punchline album

I know a lot of those goals are Punchline related. What else do you expect me to do? I'm the freakin' bass player of Punchline dude.

Our first show of the tour is in Cleveland on November 2nd. What a perfect place to start a tour. I plan on watching the hastily made Cleveland tourism video before that. I also plan on rooting for the Cavs.

Time to practice.

No comments: