Today I posted on facebook that I'd really like to see a sticker of Calvin peeing on the cast of "The Big Bang Theory", and luckily a nice person named Obed Vetter made this for me...
It really got me thinking about other things I'd like to see Calvin pee on. Here is just a short list...
- A pickle.
- A swastika.
- A pickle with a swastika on it.
- Mad TV.
- Glenn Beck (but only a very small stream of pee, so it kinda looks like a single tear running down his cheek).
- The band "Metrostation".
- The band "Never Shout Never".
- A cup that Jesus is holding, but then in a second sticker you see that Jesus has turned the pee into wine.
- The entire Family Circus family.
- The world "reading".
I really like the idea that my friend Dane came up with too, where Calvin is peeing on a sticker of Calvin peeing on something that you actually like. It could get very confusing, but could also be a really cool way to show you like something. For example, Calvin could be peeing on a sticker of Calvin peeing on a Pittsburgh Penguins logo. I think that could be a lot like the movie "Inception". Taking it to a third level would be really unnecessary and awesome. For example, have Calvin peeing on a sticker of Calvin peeing on a sticker of Calvin peeing on a Ku Klux Klan member.
The Calvin peeing on something decal is an American classic.