Friday, February 20, 2009

bananas.

Today is Day 3 of shooting for the Ghostie video. Everything is going great so far. I was in makeup a whole lot yesterday. First I had to get a second face put on top of my regular face. It took about 2 1/2 hours. Then after a very quick shoot, I had to scrub lots of glue off of my face and then get painted orange and have a banana attached to my forehead. I definitely enjoyed having a banana head. If humans got to choose what they looked like and everyone had a real original look, I think I'd go with the orange skin/banana forehead combo. I think it looked good on me, and Sarah thought the orange really brought out my eyes. Even if I can't be orange or a banana head, I would still like to definitely try to start wearing that all white sweatsuit that I got.

Andre did great in his part of the video. I think he's the next Benji or Beethoven. My face hurts from scrubbin'.