Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I made a commercial today.

Today I woke up very inspired to make a great commercial for our March 7th show at Club Diesel. This is what I came up with.



I'm looking very forward to our upcoming shows. Our next show is an acoustic one in Altoona next Friday. Tony and I will also be doing our first WHISTLE PIG set, and I'm pretty sure we're going to BRING THE HOUSE DOWN. I'm also pretty sure that we're going to make a Whistle Pig television show.

I think a lot of my goals are outlined in this tube.

2 comments:

Janelleyo Con Queso said...

Aww, the commercial makes me wish I could be there even more. I hate that I've seen so many shows of so many bands but Punchline is the ONLY band on my list that I haven't seen. And that includes, like, Dio.

Janelleyo Con Queso said...

Oh also, if my parents didn't move from Cranberry Twp, I'd be there, cos you know, free places to sleep that include breakfast are key when traveling to other states.