Thursday, February 12, 2009

The show of all shows tomorrow.

I have been neglecting my blog for over a week now. That's not even right. Its mainly been because I've been way too busy writing songs and making animations to be spendin' any time at all bloggin'! I'll be headin' down to Pittsburgh in about half an hour to have one more acoustic practice with my buddies Steve and Belan, and then I'll come home to spend the night rehearsing with my good buddy Tony Hartman for our first Whistle Pig show tomorrow. It'll surely be a great show, I'm just really hoping that I don't mess up my singing parts during the Punchline acoustic set. I also hope that I don't read Whistle Pig poetry with anything less than pure ferocity. Here is an animation I made.



Next week, we'll be filming at new music video for Ghostie at the Tom Savini school. I can't wait to paint myself orange and have my arm fall off. Should be very very great. I'm also planning an all-out animated video for My White-Collared Shirt. Speaking of that song, its probably my favorite song to play live now.

I watched American Idol last night and I hate the scenester-lookin' kid with the tight red pants. I'm so mad he made it into the final 36. My favorite dude was the big bald dude with the fu manchu. He's awesome.

2 comments:

4ever Songs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4ever Songs said...

"Far be it from me to turn down a cosmic brownie."