Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Blog of 08

I just realized how long it has been since I blogged. It kinda reminds of that old adage "a day without blogging is like a day without sunlight" that I just made up right now. Also, I may have completely misused the word "adage". That being said, there's a new puppy that lives with me now. His name is Andre and he is already the star of a hit music video.



If you don't believe that Andre's first music video is a hit, maybe you should read up about it on Edward Mendoza's Blog. Granted, I'm not really sure who Edward Mendoza is, but you can bet your butt I'm gonna be readin' his blog regularly. I'm hoping to get more shout-outs in his blogs as well.

The new year is just around the corner, and I have desperately been trying to think of really great and original New Year's Resolutions. Here is what I got so far...

- Obviously GET BIG in 2009, with the help of Punchline and Whistle Pig.

- Stop wearing hats, although this would require a cool haircut, which I have not had since about 1992.

- Update my blog as much as Kasey McIntyre (seen below) updates his twitter (probably a pipe dream).



- Post 365 youtubes in 365 days.

- Continue to never lose to Sarah at Scrabble

- Continue to only occasionally beat Sarah at Find The Mii on Wii Play, and maybe also beat Arctic Tale

- Teach Andre to Freestyle Dance (aka Put On The Ritz) with help from page 111 of "The Complete Guide to Mutts"

I also finally got an Ipod Touch from my Mom and Dad for Christmas. It is a big step up from my MP3 player from the year 2002. I vow to not put any bad songs on it. Some of the best songs on it so far are probably T*Baby's "Its So Cold in the D" and the karaoke version of Jermaine Stewart's "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off". Good start!

Also finished up Season 5 of Sopranos last night. *Spoiler Alert* I can't believe Adriana got whacked! She had it coming I guess. I'm looking forward to the final 20 episodes.

I'll leave you all with one last completely amazing picture of the animal I live with now.

2 comments:

Edward Mendoza - Music Video Director - Los Angeles, California said...

Hi Chris, I just linked to your blog on the same page, now we are doing a loop! I'm all about creating a community where we share knowledge and help each other out. Happy New Year!

Careenuhhh said...

Good luck on the 365 videos in 365 days. That's quite ambitious O_o but I enjoy your videos so I really hope you accomplish this! :D