Friday, January 9, 2009

Croozin' in the 15 Passenger

I'm riding in the van on the way to Long Island right now to play a show with Bayside tonight. It'll be real good to really rock the bass guitar on a show with those guys. I'm hoping to also make some great new youtubes with Jack O'Shea and something that begins with a B, like some of my favorite youtubes I'm made like "Jack O'Shea of Bayside with a bird" and "Jack O'Shea of Bayside with a bug" and "Jack O'Shea of Bayside with a beer and a bone". I also videoblogged my 20th videoblog a few minutes ago, which hopefully will be uploaded by the time I finish typing this so I can include it in my blog. I'm really happy that no matter how bad my video blog happens to be, I still get over 100 views. I must really have a solid videoblog fanbase. I also like to switch between the 2 word "video blog" and the 1 word "videoblog".

Today was also a big day for another great reason - my Mom got text messaging! Its about time. Now the next step is getting my Dad to start texting. Just the thought of my dad text messaging makes me laugh as if I was making Video Blog #20.

Only a few more weeks until the whole planet is gonna be WhistlePiggin' so hard! I have decided that if Punxsatawney Phil sees his shadow, we're going to sell 1 million books. If he doesn't see his shadow, we'll probably only sell 800,000 of them or so.

A song I'm really not enjoying but listening to anyway today is "Christmas Shoes". I love how specific it is, and also how blatantly depressing it is. I want to write a very specific and depressing song about meeting Jesus.

I posted a great new Andre video of him fetching his rope toy. The dude loves to play fetch. I can't wait to get him in frisbee training. I'm guessing he'll be a world champion frisbee dog. He has been being a very good boy lately, except for last night. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to find he had peed twice in the living room and also was under the television chewing on the wires (this was a first). I gave him a good yellin' at and put him in the kitchen. He then proceeded to whine for a while, and then go rip up the newspapers that he is supposed to go to the bathroom on. I then gave him another yellin' at and put him in his kennel. He didn't like that at all. He proceeded to flip out and be very loud at a very late hour. I then took him downstairs, where he was even louder. I dealt with it for a while, and then I couldn't take it anymore. I took him out and yelled at him, and saw that there were tears coming out of his eyes. I felt real bad and gave him a hug. Then I took him up and put him back in the kitchen. He was good after that.

Some guy in front of me in line at the gas station used the expression "Yeah, I could stiff talk a banana boat too". No idea what that expression means.

Oh hey, here's that videoblog!

No comments: