Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gorgeous Books!

Today was a very eventful day in my life. First of all, I got a copy of Whistle Pig in the mail (which means that Tony and I are now officially on our way to GETTING BIG IN '09). Here is a picture of me being genuinely happy to have written a book with my good buddy.



Today was also very eventful because I went and bought a new vacuum sweeper. Its a Hoover, and I think Hoover is a brand you can trust. I bought a Bissell from Wal-marts a few months back and it already broke. Life rule: you cannot get a quality vacuum sweeper for 40 bucks at Wal-marts. For quality, you at least gotta drop a Benjamin on one. I even bought a warranty for my new Hoover! I was going to take a picture of it because its gorgeous, but I don't feel like it at the moment. Maybe next blog.

Last night was a very eventful night as well. I will soon blog about what happened, but not yet. Its big.

Tomorrow I plan on meeting Tony in Cranberry, PA to make plenty of blogs, commercials, and Whistlepods. We also are going to figure out how to sell 400,000 copies of our book so we can just write great kids books for a living. After I meet with Tony, I plan on meeting with my bandmates in Pittsburgh to make some more plans. I will follow up both of those meetings with friends on Friday with a meeting with my old friend Josh to plan on making a great video. That last sentence may have been a bit confusingly worded. Well anyway, Josh has access to a great green screen. This is a good thing.

Steve wrote and demo'd four songs that I think are amazing. I can listen to them on repeat even though I'm in the same band with him because I love the songs he writes. I am very proud to be in a band with him! I think we will make another 9 or 10 albums together in the next 9 or 10 years. I'd like to be part of making 10 albums, 15 books, 3 movies, and 14 cakes over the next 10 years. Yep, sounds like a plan.

Here's a great video I blog I made, featuring some great Andre bath footage.

No comments: