Saturday, January 10, 2009

Forgot My Toothbrush

I had a good time last night. We saw many good buddies and we played loud rock music at a huge crowd of people. I had a somewhat "off night" as far as talking to the crowd went, so I of course resorted to talking about my favorite vegetable onstage (sweet potatoes). Of course I probably should have stuck to the standard things to talk about (like having a new album out), but I figured I had some fellow sweet potato enthusiasts in the crowd. I was somewhat right.

I found out that my good buddy Anthony also has a blog. You can find it HERE. I was going to buy him a domain name last night but I couldn't think of a good one. I want to get some more domain names.

I am terribly bummed about so many of my youtubes being taken down because of songs used in them! 3 episodes of Texas Toast have become casualties of this raid. I blame Atlantic Records. I even saw today that someone's Punchline video was taken down for using a Punchline song! What the heck. I thoroughly encourage everyone to use songs from Just Say Yes in their youtubes. Hilariously, Texas Toast Episode #4 was taken down because we used George Lamond's song "Bad Of The Heart". I still think the awful awful stand-up comedian Dane Cook is behind all of this.

Here are some pictures.



This is me and the man.



This is AntPants. You know, from Tumblr.



This is Adam. He knows Diddy.



This is what I look like when I'm bloggin'.



Here is a video blog from the backstage Winnebago last night.

No comments: