Wednesday, September 16, 2009

COWS N' PUPPIES

We had a nice little quiet night at the hotel last night with the Farewell guys. You gotta make the best of days off, and I do believe we did. I took a swim, and accidentally slipped and fell on my side. My leg hurts today, but in a very cool way. I guess it also wasn't necessary to note that I accidentally slipped, because I would assume that most slips are accidental. We also took a nice trip to the Olive Garden, where I enjoyed the NEVERENDING PASTA. Unfortuneately, that only meant one dish of angel hair pasta for me. I really got JIPPED on that one. I'm trying to say "jipped" more because its a great and under-used expression. I hope that it doesn't have any offensive undertones, because I don't mean it that way.

I am currently sitting in the van in the parking lot of Mojoe's in Orland Park, Illinois. On the drive here, we announced some important news, but we did it in a very vague way. We let the WHOLE INTERNET know that someone will be leaving Punchline after this tour, and someone else will be coming to join us on a tour in November that we have yet to announce. I will clear up all of the mysteries very soon, but we figured that building suspense would be VERY COOL. I am pretty sure that a lot of people will think that the news is all very cool.

As many of you know, when we're on tour, Steve and I share a bed every night. We usually have no problems/accidental foot touching, but we did have a problem last night. In the middle of the night, Steve slammed into me and awoke me from my deep slumber. He almost knocked me off the bed. I tried to push him off of me, but he refused to move. He laid very lifelessly against me. I then yelled and him and pushed him harder, to which he opened his eyes slightly and mumbled something about how "he sees how it is" and mentioned something about "The South". This morning he had no recollection of it, but Belan experienced it too. I will get my Revenge on Steve. Indeed.

Steve also got a WRITTEN WARNING for speeding today. He is out of control. Here's a pic of me holding it.



Shout out to Hardee's Thickburger! A nice surprise at an Ohio rest stop. Also very psyched about a KICKASS new Andre video in which he barks at some cows. He also sneezes a few times, and the cows look at him and OBVIOUSLY think he's nuts!

No comments: