Saturday, September 19, 2009

The World's Most Perfect Mix CD

If I had to make a mix CD for all my friends to show them how much I like them, this would be it. Feel free to make this CD, and think about me while you listen to it.

1) "I Want You Back" - Jackson 5
2) "Uptight (Everything's Alright)" - Stevie Wonder
3) "I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man" - Prince
4) "What A Fool Believes" - Michael McDonald
5) "September" - Earth Wind & Fire
6) "The Tears Of A Clown" - Smokey Robinson
7) "Your Smiling Face" - James Taylor
8) "Here It Goes" - Jimmy Eat World
9) "Beating Heart Baby" - Head Automatica
10) "Touch The Sky" - Kanye West
11) "Jailhouse" - Sublime
12) "Your Party" - Ween
13) "New Mistake" - Jellyfish
14) "Hymns For The Heathen" - Cursive
15) "Heaven For The Weather" - The Streets
16) "Million Bucks" - All
17) "Italian Sun" - Triangle Shirt Factory
18) "God Only Knows" - The Beach Boys
19) "More Than A Woman" - Bee Gees
20) "A Day In The Life" - The Beatles
21) "Emaline" - Ben Folds Five
22) "Hide and Seek" - Imogen Heap
23) "My Juvenile" - Bjork

I hope you all enjoy my mix CD. I hope that all fits on one CD. I'd put Michael Jackson's "P.Y.T." on the bonus disc.

2 comments:

tony hartman said...

This is a great mix, and I'm glad you think "here it goes" is awesome song. I listen to that and many of these songs whenever I have that "on top of the world" feeling, which I obviously have very often. I gotta say though FUCK SMOKEY ROBINSON!!! Haha dude, just kidding! I like SR
rock on,
tony
www.livejournal.com/users/theinterns

ChrisFafaliosAwesomeBlog said...

Tony, I gotta say, I'm loving the comment. I hope that you continue to comment my blogs, because I gotta say, I love to read them!