Tuesday, September 22, 2009

OKLAHOMA!

We are heading to Oklahoma City today. I'm sitting in the lobby right now to use the INTERNETS. I would love a bagel, maybe I'll try to get one after I finish BLOGGING. Liking things on facebook makes me really happy. I had myself a nice WORKOUT this morning. I worked up a nice sweat, which made me feel good about myself after eating Arby's and Texas Roadhouse last night. I do enjoy a good Texas Roadhouse sweet potato though. The way I figure, sweet potatoes HAVE to be amazing for you. They're orange for god's sake. I bet they have lots of BETA CAROTENE. I have no idea if I spelled the correctly. I hope Oklahoma City is as cool as I remember. I hope to ride a mechanical bull while I'm there. My buddy Kevin from Farewell did some real bull-riding in his day. I promise that I'll never do that. It seems very unnecessarily dangerous. Kevin is a real country boy. I like that about him. I'm going to get my picture taken with him today. I also want to have all the bands on my podcast. I'm going to get Ryan from Between The Trees to do an acoustic song on my podcast too, because that dude can really sing his you-know-what off. Before you know it, I'll be in Texas. My good buddy Tony has a great nickname for Texas. Steve and Pat LOVE to sleep. This is a very scatterbrained blog. I don't care though, because its my blog and I'll do what I want. I really enjoy this blurry picture of Sarah and Andre.

No comments: